Extensive background in many types of aircraft providing single-engine, instrument and multi-engine training for all levels of certificates.
In the Comfort of Your Own Airplane
Earn a Certificate
- Sport, Private, Instrument, Commercial and ATP
- CFI, CFII and MEI
- Individualized training to suit your experience and proficiency.
- Insured to provide instruction in light-sport, standard category
and experimental single and multi-engine airplanes.
Meet Your Requirements
- New purchase instruction and check-outs to meet your insurance
- BFRs and IPCs.
- Ground instruction - $60/hr
- Flight instruction - $60/hr
Experienced in Many Aircraft Models
- Cessna 120, 140, 150, 152, 170, 172, 172RG, 177, 177RG, 182,
- Piper PA-23-150 thru 250, PA-24, PA-28-140 thru 236, PA-28R,
- Beech Model 23, Model 33 (F33A), Model 76
- Mooney M-20
- Varga 2150 Kachina
- Bellanca/Champion 7ECA, 7GCBC, 7GCAA, 8KCAB
- Boeing Stearman A75N1, PT-17
- Mudry CAP-10
- Flight Design CTLS, CTLW
- Tecnam P92, P2006T
- Vans RV-10